Solfeggio.Music theory.Sight reading in Treble clef, Bass clef and Tenor clef.Mezzo.Stave.Method for children with learning disabilities.Music literacy.Crab.Recognize the notes
A new method to learn how to read music while having fun!
Music Crab is your best friend to improve your sight reading in any clef and improve your note training .
It has never been so easy to read and recognize the notes!
• French and English keyboards: Do Ré Mi Fa Sol La Si and CDEFGAB
• Clefs: Treble Clef, Bass Clef, Alto Clef, Soprano Clef, Mezzo-soprano Clef, Baritone Clef and Tenor Clef
• 70 levels divided into 10 levels per clef, great for sight reading!
• Train on additional lines below and above the stave
• New slider adjustment for game tempo adapted to children having learning disorders
Immerse yourself now in the aquatic world of Music Crab, but beware of his friends who want to distract you!
Lookout for the tropical fish, curious octopus, seahorse and jellyfish swimming on the stave all around the crab!
Ace your music theory homework! Pass the different levels faster and faster, playing Music Crab !